Thursday, January 22, 2009

shy but flattered

Okay well today started off BORING.... however that night well the morning..because its now friday was a little funny..it all started with a drive to walgreens...everyone knows when your in college and can't sleep bored ..or just have gas to waste...NOT. You joy ride to a 24hr store ..well tonight I settled with wal-greens...close to wal-mart but not quite.....however..I'm creole...but I find myself quite fund of white guys.however this one wasn't on me....while waiting on a friend to finish shopping a girl walks in the store not far behind her. ....yeah her man...and moving on..well she knew what she needed b/c she went picked up some tampons ...and came to the front how do you know she got that welll...because she held them up in the air ...okay while she was in line her boyfriend walked up to me and ask did I work at the hospital miles down...not to mention I had on SCRUBS...!. NO I replied I'm actually a political science major..so we both laughed....she turns around and glances at me...so what do you wanna do with your degree?..I haven't decided yet I exclaimed..oh he then tells me he went to school for real estate and a minor in political science...so were chatting a way...laughing back and fourth..when his woman walks up and say are you ready she looks at me....I do a "Kanye" smile..he looks at her and continue to talk to me by then it got a lil AWKWARD..!!!!..SHE STOOD THERE...looking me up and down...I felt so small ..however she asked ARE YOU READY YET???!!!!..HE SAID YEAH ..he said what school do you go to I told him and we said pur goodbyes.....


That was so crazy not only was he handsome....but he smelt like boom chicka wa wa....lol yes all I can think of is the tag commercial..TAG...consider yourself warned.......I was tagged...../!!!!!!

So inconclusion I wonder was I wrong for talking to him...or was it beyond my control..idk..conversation was awesome......and if that wasn't his girl I would love to bump into him again......

No comments:

Post a Comment