Wednesday, January 21, 2009

two see or not to see.....

Well where do I start? I'm kinda new at this so bare with me.....and here goes nothing,,.my name is cwills well that's the almost cool "nick name'' I settled with. Today after procrasinating a bit I finally decided to BLOG.!!!! YIPPY FOR ME...YOU'D SAY. However, I spoke with my INSPIRATION(mina lo)..who totally RoCkS @ blogging and told her a life changing event that happened to me today while leavng campus...after a few lol or lmbo... we agreed that this should begin a life with blogging.....so waan hear it here it is.......I found myself standing outside of Bojangles freezing my fannie off ....oh and I was waiting on the cat bus???...yeah I was waiting on the bus 3 min. In the bus comes... while on the bus ..I noticed a man with one eye....wow thought how weird was this....trying not to stare I turned shyly..whoa he saw..at this time he gets up and move adjacent to me........OMG!!! I thought..he's gonna get me ...lol to my self.....so glancing again to make sure my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me I take a looksie....he don't see me whew I thought...finally I was my time to departure....while walking toward the back exit...I hear pssst , pssst..I turn around to see what the buzz was about ...so I look back and to my discust the "winker" blew a kiss at me Ugh!!!!!!! I thought why oi was so pugnacious...I could have hung him......I pondered all the way to the door things to do....maybe I'll call the police and tell the the route and the bus number give his description (on account how many people in the state have one eye)...explain to them how they have guys assulting females..or call the transit station and let them know what happened.....then I thought to myself where did I go wrong?......I feel like woman or men should be able to enjoy public transportation without being harassed...but idk....
Tell me what you think...?

No comments:

Post a Comment